Can you live without it?
What to do about your website – if you are not checking and updating regularly, then you should opt in for monthly web maintenance with your provider. Keeping your site up to date and having regularly scheduled back ups is ideal preventative maintenance.
What to do if your site is having issues?
- Have your web company check for any conflicts within in your site.
- Keep your SSL active and up to date
- Update plugins/themes/security regularly
- Site slow downs can be symptomatic of a more serious issue.
- Regular back ups allow you to roll back in the event of malware/virus infection
Maintenance is a low cost way to keep your site safe.
Monthly maintenance with backup start at $25/month
As always, we offer free website evaluations/recommendations.
Need help or have questions? Just ask!
Start Up Tech Valley
Wednesday, Nov 6 & Dec 4, 2019
from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Revolution Hall, Brown’s Brewing Co.
425 River Street Troy, NY 12180
Click to Register
Want to see your event here?
Send your info and we will try to include your event!
*Newsletters usually go out the first week of the month
If you would like to schedule time to review your website please let me know! I am here to help you! Initial web consultations are provided at no charge.
Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine!